Address : Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps ,Ranthambhore Road,
Sawai Madhopur 322 001
Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps Overview - Ranthambhore
Located Next to Oberoi Vanyavilas, 4.9 km from Sawai Madhopur
Railway Station, 13 km from Ranthambore National Park
A romantic getaway, Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps occupies 20
acres of forest glory. Dine at the restaurant or beside the pool
overlooking the mountains, go for a cycling, trek in the pure
jungle air, enjoy Rajasthani cultural folk dance or just relax
on the decks outside the Jungle Camps.
Abrar Palace brings the comfort, warmth and grandeur of a 19th
century country house in its 14 luxury air conditioned rooms.
Each room has large balconies overlooking the grand Aravali
Mountains. For the adventurous guests, hotel features 9 luxury
tents with modern attached bathrooms. Guests can also enjoy day
beds scattered around the premises, in shady areas and with good
views of the fields and hills of the jungle.
Indian and continental food served in the Wild Orchid Restaurant
has an authentic home cooked flavor. The camps offer buffet
breakfast, lunch and Dinner. Conference and banquet hall to
accommodate 100 persons is also available for the corporate
The Palace is surrounded by the Aravali ranges and lies just a
few kilometers from the Ranthambhore National Park entrance.
Guests can enjoy watching bird in the resort premises or camp
fire for evening drinks and gatherings. The hotel is happy to
arrange transfers (at extra cost) from either the airport or the
railway station to / from the hotel, picnic (at extra cost) and
sightseeing excursions. The hotel also features three elegant
lawns suitable for get-togethers.
· 14 Spacious & Comfortable Rooms and 9 Luxury Tents
· Conference and Banquet Hall to accommodate 100 persons.
· Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
· 24 hour Hot and cold water.
· Safari Tours to National Park
· Intercom facility in rooms & Tents
· The Rooms look out on a lush green garden embodying the beauty
of nature at its best.
· Swimming Pool.
· Rajasthani Cultural Folk Dance
· Nature Track in the resort premises
· Bird Watching in the resort premises
· Currency Exchange facility.
· All major credit card accepted
· Internet Access.
· Spacious Car Parking
· Badminton Court & Cricket Court,
· Table Tennis
· Indoor Games for Kids.
· Bicycle Ride
· Spa & Massages Centre
· Wildlife Library & Souvenir Shop
· Charming and informative resident naturalists.
· Day beds scattered around the premises, in shady areas ad with
good views of the fields and hills of the jungle.
· Three elegant lawns suitable for get-togethers.
· Camp fire for evening drinks and gatherings
· Central, open-sided ground for tea / coffee and snacks
· Doctor on call.
· Camel Cart Safari
· Puppet Show & Dance Programm
· Palmist, Astrologer.
· Wildlife slide show presentation by an expert naturalist.
· Rides in traditional camel drawn carts to villages, dressed in
· Sightseeing with guide well versed in English.